Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lang-8 2 Reflection

For the most part, my second lang-8 post was a success. I had quite a few errors, but for the most part, they were not really mistakes in my writing; instead, many of my errors were related to the fact that I thought the verb that うそ took was 使う, but in reality, it was つく. This was more of an error of misunderstanding than anything, so I won't blame my writing too much for it. Aside from that, most of my errors came from using the wrong particles, which is a mistake I make a lot, but since I already knew this was one of my weaknesses, I wasn't too troubled by it. I do need to work harder on not making those kinds of mistakes, but since they don't critically affect my writing, I'm not overly worried. I was able to use a fairly large variety of grammar points and sentence structures in my essay (or rather, I had to, since that was part of the assignment), so I met that criterion for improvement, I think. I also thought that my subject matter was fairly interesting, if not the most engaging, which was also a goal of mine. Overall, I think I did fairly well on this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment